IAHJ is the only Peer Reviewed Journal, looking into the entire outsourcing managements of the Veterinary Drug, Veterinary Devices & Animal Food Development Industry.
IAHJ Looks into Regulations & Validation, Drugs Discovery, Development & Delivery, Clinical Research, Custom & Contact Manufacturing, Primary and Secondary Packaging, Logistics & Supply Chain Management & Authorisation of all Drugs, Devices and Food Products that are used in the treatments of animals.
- German Graff – Principal at GRAFF Global Ltd.
- Fereshteh Barei – Health Economist & Strategy Advisor, Founder of BioNowin Santé Avenue Association
- Carel du Marchie Sarvaas – Executive Director at HealthforAnimals
- Kimberly H. Chappell – Senior Research Scientist & Companion Animal Product Development, Elanco Animal Health
- Dr Sam Al-Murrani – Chief Executive Officer at Babylon Bioconsulting & Managing Director at Bimini LLC
- Sven Buckingham – Buckingham QA Consultancy Ltd.
- Dan Peizer – Director, Animal Health at Catalent Pharma Solutions
- Dawn Howard – Chief Executive of the National Office of Animal Health (NOAH)
- Jean Szkotnicki – President of the Canadian Animal Health Institute (CAHI)
- Dr Norbert Mencke – Bayer Animal Health GmbH, VP Global Communications & Public Affairs
- Dr Kevin Woodward – Managing Director at KNW Animal Health Consulting